The first few spots for VALORANT’s first international LAN are finally up for grabs. Eight teams from Europe, Turkey, and the CIS region are competing in the EMEA Challengers Final for two spots at the VCT Stage Two finale: Masters Two in Reykjavík, Iceland.
Four teams represent Europe: FunPlus Phoenix, Team Liquid, Fnatic, and Guild Esports. BBL Esports, Oxygen Esports, and Futbolist represent Turkey while Gambit alone represents CIS. The eight teams will be split into two groups of four, which will use a double-elimination GSL format to send two teams from each group into a four-team knockout playoff.
Here’s the bracket, scores, and schedule for the EMEA Challengers Final.
Scores and Schedule
- FunPlus Phoenix 2-0 Gambit (Group A opener)
- Team Liquid 2-1 BBL Esports (Group A opener)
- BBL 13-6 Haven
- TL 13-8 Ascent
- TL 13-6 Bind
- Fnatic 2-0 Oxygen Esports (Group B opener)
- Guild 2-0 Futbolist
- 10am – Gambit vs BBL Esports (Group A Elimination match)
- 1pm – Oxygen Esports vs Futbolist (Group B Elimination match)
- 10am – FunPlus Phoenix vs Team Liquid (Group A Winner’s match)
- 1pm – Fnatic vs Guild (Group B Winner’s match)
- 10am – Group A Decider match
- 1pm – Group B Decider match
- 10am – Semifinal 1
- 1pm – Semifinal 2
All times CDT.